Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spring Has Come When You Can Put Your Foot On Three Daisies

But I only made two..so thats right..spring's not here yet! Although with all the colorful flowers being made, it does feel like spring!
I tried my hand at some daisies. This is my first shot at them.


I also made Mums -- the picture below is what they look like in real life and the picture under that is what I made out of fondant and gumpaste. It'll be a nice topper for cupcakes.



Today I also covered a 12" cake board in Fondant. I chose to do it in light green. But then after covering my cake board I thought it looked very plain. So before it dried out, I took two differently sized heart-shaped cookie cutters and made imprints all over the board to give it a nice pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment