Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Halloween!

So i'm sort of baked out this week! I made sugar cookies for my coworkers, mini-cupcakes for a Halloween office party, and cupcakes for our workplace bakesale where all proceeds went to United Way.
The cookies went fast which was good to see! I made them the same way as before.
This was my first time making mini cupcakes. I used the 1M tip to make swirls and added sprinkles on top.
The charity cupcakes were chocolate with purple icing. This time I used a mix of blue and red, but they came out a grey-ish color which wasn't so bad considering the theme. I topped these with the 1M swirl, sprinkles, and gummies (green witches and orange pumpkins). These sold out pretty quickly too which I was happy to hear. Always willing to lend a hand for a good cause :)
Happy Halloween everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment