Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

'Tis The Season!

Christmas is my favorite time of the year! Cookies, and cake, and food all around! We had an office party so I made about 70 mini vanilla cupcakes, adorned them with the 1M swirl and covered them with Nerds candy, sprinkles, colored sugar, Smarties, and Christmas quins.

Things have been a little slow after my last cake class. After 4 weeks of baking cakes and mixing buttercream, it's been a nice break. There aren't any December cake classes but I'm hoping in January to continue with other courses and learn more techniques.

The last couple of days has been busy with a lot of cooking and baking..making gingerbread cookies are a must and very relaxing to me!

Wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment